Assembly Production Technicians produce components by assembling parts and sub-assemblies into a final functioning machine.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists, gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor and engineering to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good mechanical & electrical aptitude
- A love for problem solving and troubleshooting
- Ability to follow basic instructions, product assembly flow diagrams and blueprints
- Strong attention to detail
- Common sense on decision making
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. or more.
- Driven by producing high-quality outputs
- Good judgement and decision making
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required, technical degree in Automotive Mechanic a plus
- Experience reading blueprints and technical drawings
- Knowledge of controls and instrumentation, Equipment Maintenance, Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Mechanical Inspection Tools, Tooling, Safety Management, Power Tools
- Experience with troubleshooting a variety of systems.
- Requires walking, sitting, or standing for extended periods of time.
Responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations, including general ledger management, AP/AR oversight, account analysis and reconciliation, EPR system, month end close, and special projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee accounting area, including collections, purchasing, fixed assets and inventory
- Perform accounting transactions as required by internal controls
- Analyze, reconcile, and report sales revenue, COGS, and inventory related activity
- Review payroll weekly for proper management approval and completeness
- Assist with solutions to team members' accounting/ERP system related questions and issues
- Lead full cycle general ledger process
- Review financial data and trends for accuracy and reasonableness
- Prepare and analyze financial, management, and KPI reports
- Gather and analyze data for the budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assist with internal and external audit processes
- Assist in streamlining, documenting and compliance of best practices, controls, and procedures
- Additional duties and special projects as assigned
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting principles
- Knowledge and understanding of a job-shop ERP environment preferred but not required
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize initiatives among competing needs
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Qualifications & Education Requirements
- BS/BA degree in accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- ERP system experience preferred
- IT-related and software experience preferred
Pavement Marking Driver/Crew Member
WAYS TO APPLY:
- Email a resumé to: email@example.com
- Send a resumé to:
Vogel Traffic Services
ATTN: Human Resources Manager
PO Box 440
Orange City, IA 51041
- Download an application here