Marketing Support Specialist
An essential role in supporting the marketing and sales efforts of the company through a wide range of duties & tasks. This role supports the VP of Sales & Marketing on projects such as assisting with the development of advertising strategies, marketing campaigns, social media campaigns, on collecting and interpreting marketing analytics. Additionally, this role supports the sales team through assisting with order entry, database management, and reporting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer phone calls, greet guests, open website inquiries, and pass on to appropriate staff person.
- Performs administrative operations & support for sales, marketing, equipment services, and truck marketing.
- Assist with documenting flow processes.
- Improve, maintain, and oversee the company wide use of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system. Generate reports as requested.
- Maintain electronic filing system for all orders, quotes, and bids. Work with Territory Reps to submit electronic bids and send “No Bid” notifications. Record bid amounts and competitive data on Project Tracker worksheet.
- Maintain EZ Liner bid notification registrations at national, state, and local levels. Initiate bid reviews.
- Support marketing objectives by assisting with the growth and development of social media platforms and presence. Creating posts, monitoring interactions, and tracking analytics.
- Monitor digital marketing campaigns and provide analytics to the VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Submit advertising insertion materials to publications and websites. Assist with promotions, literature, website updates, social media, mailings, and eblasts.
- Produce social media materials, monitor campaign activity, and oversee accounts for VTS and EZ Liner.
- Support the company’s feedback and customer input efforts through surveys utilizing tools such as Survey Monkey. Compile and report results.
- Initiate all “after the sale” marketing efforts, which includes sending framed pictures to customers, distributing satisfaction surveys, update company sales maps, etc.
- Responsible for capturing Matterport imaging of equipment and editing images.
- Oversee tradeshows contracting for space, services, lodging, and logistics with direction from the VP of Sales & Marketing.
- Assist with other activities and special projects as requested by management.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organizational and multitasking skills with ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines.
- Ability to work with team members across several department effectively.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Reliability, flexibility, problem-solving.
- Strong task management capabilities.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2 or 4-year degree in marketing, sales, communications, or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of sales and marketing administrative experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook). Experience or ability to learn Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Global Shop software and CRM database.
- Digital marketing experience, comfortable navigating social media platforms and understanding of analytics helpful. Willing to train the right candidate.