Are you a system analyst or programmer/application developer that enjoys your job, but also has an interest in and would like the opportunity to play a larger role in the selection, development, and support of the network infrastructure, hardware, and tools the software and applications run on?
Do you have a background in manufacturing and would enjoy being part of a team that builds custom, high-tech equipment for customers across the United States and Canada?
Do you have experience working with third party ERP, Auto CAD, payroll, and other systems? Do you enjoy the challenge of analyzing business problems and working with a team to develop effective and efficient solutions through training, software, and/or process improvements? Would you like to be a key team member in the integration of multiple manufacturing sites onto a single IT platform?
Do you have 7 – 10 years of experience in these areas and a willingness to utilize that experience in a hands on manager role to provide a wide range of IT support to teammates?
If this opportunity sounds like it fits you, please submit your resume to email@example.com or give us a call at (712) 737-2476!
Salary dependent on experience.
Testing & Mechanical Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for final Testing of vehicles.
- Responsible serving both facilities including, but not limited to,
- Technical support and troubleshooting mechanical issues at any stage
- Serve as a backup welder in case of absences
- Plant maintenance work as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Maintain a positive desire to serve others and help everyone succeed.
- Excellent communication and team interaction skills
- Working knowledge of traffic paint striping equipment
- Mechanical skills
- Ability to read and interpret prints
- Ability to inspect according to requirements using measuring tools, visual inspection, mechanical inspection, etc
- Good communication skills and leadership capabilities
- Strong organizational Skills
- Dependable and motivated
- Positive Attitude
- Strong Mechanical background
- Experience in manufacturing, assembly, and fabrication preferred
- Ability to sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- Proficient computer skills
- Attitude of a Servant toward others