series 2850 Walk Behind Striper
The PowrLiner 2850 is designed to withstand the rigors of steady, everyday use on pavement, fields and turf. It's the perfect intermediate line striper that can handle all one-gun projects too big for the smaller line stripers
- Subaru (126cc) OHC w/Low Oil Alert.
- 3300psi, 0.92 GPM (gas engine), self-adjusting (polyethylene static packings –5 upper and 5 lower lips).
- Must be able to support a 2nd gun kit, if need be.
- The Cylinder must be a one-part system (A cylinder and sleeve system is unacceptable and very expensive to replace)
- Cylinder and Piston Rod must follow a heat treating process which increases pump life up to 150%
- Inlet and outlet seats must be reversible (this doubles the life of standard seats) Must also include extra large ball valves for efficient pump operation and longer life
- 1.15” Piston Stoke minimum
- Mounted on a HP filter assembly for ease of cleaning the pump, storage purposes, and/or color changes.
- 1” ID siphon hose assembly with inlet screen for 5 gallon container or 12 Gallon Hopper.
- Unit shall be 5 gallon bucket capable and/or 12 gallon hopper capable.
- Must be equipped with at least (1) Titan LX-80 Spray Gun (3600psi rated).
- Gun(s) shall be fully adjustable (up/down / left/right) and be able to spray a line from 2” – 24”
- All metal construction
- Tungsten carbide ball valve (longer life)
- Max Tip: .030” for single gun operation
- Max Tip: .019” for dual gun operation
- One .019” tip included
- One .517 tip included for stenciling
- One (5.56”) HP in line paint filter assembly with a 60 mesh reusable inlet screen and ball, with 14 sq inches of filter area.
- Heavy duty, epoxy-coated frame to resist harsh solvents and corrosion. Unit will have handle bars that are adjustable (up/down).
- 16” pneumatic rear wheels / 12” pneumatic front wheel, WideTrak precision front caster system which has the ability to lock into straight or radius modes for accurate and precise lines.
- 41” H X 30” W X 54” L (unit dimensions)
- 4 YEAR Manufacturer’s Defects Warranty
- 5 YEAR Engine Warranty
- 35 Day Satisfaction Guarantee Warranty
- If for any reason the sprayer doesn’t not perform up to your expectations within 35 days, the sprayer can be exchanged for the identical model or
- full credit toward the purchase of a Titan line striper of larger size and value
- WearGuard Warranty: The complete lower fluid section (with purchase) must cost no more than $199.95
LINE STRIPING TIPS
- Manufacturer must have the patented TR2 Reversible Line Striping Tip Option
- “Two fan patterns in one assembly” technology
- Two sintered tungsten carbide tip cores arranged one above the other ensure a long life for the tip / PN 694-xxxxxxx (available in 4 sizes)
For walk behind parts and accessories visit our part shop. Visit here
Shipped from in-stock inventory or custom designed to meet your specifications. Parts orders can be shipped: Same Day Shipping, Direct Shipping or Next Day Air.
EZ-Liner Parts Shop offers over 50 years of combined experience.