Helping Governments Across the Country Buy (HGACBuy), make the governmental procurement process more efficient by establishing competitively procured contract for goods and services and providing the customer service necessary to help governmental entities with their procurement goals.
Who Can Take Advantage of the HGACBuy Program?
- Municipalities, Cities, Counties and State Agencies
- Councils of Government
- Schools, School Districts, Colleges, Universities
- Hospitals, Hospital Districts
- Emergency Medical Services and Service Districts
- Volunteer Fire and Rural Fire Departments
- Prevention Districts
- Special Law Enforcement Jurisdictions
- Judicial Courts and Districts
- Emergency Communication Districts
- Utility Districts (MUDs, WCIDs, Irrigation)
- Authorities (Airport, Port, River, Water, Toll Road)
How To Participate?
To participate in HGACBuy, eligible entities execute an interlocal contract (ILC), which details the conditions, requirements and processes. HGACBuy professional staff have already prepared the specifications, and handled the procurement process for goods and services available through HGACBuy. HGACBuy staff also review purchase orders to confirm that the requested services are in alignment with the contract provisions.
CONTACT HGAC 800.926.0234 | www.hgacbuy.org